Gudz Teleport Board 2
A new, completely rewritten hypergrid Teleport Board, with cleaner code and new features. Can use a web-served destinations list, so it can be updated easily on multiple boards. See it in action on Speculoos Grid.
Get the latest version
- Single or Multi-columns teleport buttons
- Destinations are checked after the start and every hour to avoid TP to inactive regions
- Local destinations can be written as HG links and are automatically converted to local links for teleport, so the same board works inside and outside your grid
- Destination source can be set from a notecard or from a web server
- Immediate TP or map (change USE_MAP in config)
- Different colors for the current region (green) or offline regions (red), customizable
- Optional background texture
- Can be formatted with titles (text without URL), spacer (|) and column jump (-)
- Configuration in a separate notecard to allow easy upgrades
The destination list can be set by 3 ways
- from an external website: put the URL in the prim description
- from a specific notecard: put “card://CardName” in the description
- fallback if none of the two first method: read the first notecard found.
In previous versions, the destination list used 5 values. We accept this old format for backward compatibility but we recommend the simplified format:
Displayed Name|your.grid:port or
Displayed Name|your.grid:port: Region Name or
Displayed Name|your.grid:port:Region Name|x,y,z
- Empty lines are ignored
- Lines commented with “//” are sent to the owner during initialization
- Lines containing only a string (and no URL) are drawn as simple text
- Lines containing only a separator (“|”) are drawn as an empty line (spacer)
- Lines beginning wish “#” are ignoredteleport
Although commenting lines is useful to disable them temporarily (#) or display help messages (//), it slows down the initialization, so it is better to avoid it as much as possible.
Required OSSL Functions:
- osSetDynamicTextureDataBlendFace and related (osDrawFilledRectangle, osDrawRectangle, osDrawText, osGetDrawStringSize, osMovePen, osSetFontName, osSetFontSize, osSetPenColor, osSetPenSize)
Gudz Teleport Board 2
A new, completely rewritten hypergrid Teleport Board, with cleaner code and new features. Can use a web-served destinations list, so it can be updated easily on multiple boards. See it in action on Speculoos Grid. Get the latest version in-world:...